The Following is an Overview of Our System for Implementation:
We will be using the odor from sweat and breath of patient (which will free of virus) collected on clean swabs to provide the sent for training the dogs. In the field we will use both the sweat and breath of the people being screened to detect the smell of the virus.
1. The research and field experience of dog trainers shows that all most any breed of dog can be trained quickly to recognize and detect specific odors. Sniffer dogs can be quickly trained and deployed to detect the Corona – 19 virus.
2. We will work with the Kenyan Health Department to access and maintain control of Corona – 19 virus for training dogs under stick supervision. We use inactivated virus samples that ensure that the sputum is not contagious for the trainers and dogs.
3. We will immediately start testing and training of dogs, handlers and support staff so that we can provide services to the organizations currently providing vital public services.
4. During this period of lockdown and limited social contact these services will first be made available to Organizations, institutions and businesses that are provide vital public services to ensure a safe working environment and stop the spread of the virus.
5. Our trained Bio Detection dogs can scan the surfaces offices, public transport vehicles and hubs; hospitals, fright; packages and mail etc. to locate and mark the locations of Corona – 19 virus.
6. After the virus has been substantially contained and buildings and sites have been clean and sanitized, we can support the reentry and screening of the staff.
7. Basic testing procedure will include multiple dogs and handlers at entrances of desired locations (Schools; office buildings; transport hubs; airports; malls etc) to facilitate cross checking testing results.
8. First, our staff will be screened then and people will be screened through a questionnaire for coronavirus symptoms such as fever, cough; temperature; body acks; fatigue; stomach acks; diarrhea; vomiting; shortness of breath and foreign travel history.
9. As people approach these locations, they will be required to line up a two meters apart and our dogs will walk through the lines sniffing the people; clothing and personal items to assure they don’t carry the virus into a facility.
10. Next they will approach the testing area and blow into a balloon and seal it then pass it to our security staff to be screened by one or more dogs and disposed of. If the results are positive the person ID will be photographed; get phone number; job and living location and referred to authorities for further testing. The dog will be led to drink lemon water to washdown any potentially hazardous materials into their stomach. Others will receive a color-coded pass card stamped with their ID # and the date, indicating that on this date they were tested and cleared for the entry of this building or location.
11. This general screening pass will be good for reentry and any building, location that day.
12. For daily entry by staff to offices buildings we will use a pass card as above with 31 days indicated to be punched after daily testing.
13. We will be offering our services to business; industry, government and as a public service.
Note: This system is patented and can only be utilized under written authorization of Tosheka Products Kenya.